Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DIY - Radiator/AUX Fan Install
03-11-2020, 09:57 AM
I don't remember reading in the so many pages of MPH Forum about adding an AUX Fan.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

It's very much easier to search articles at MirageForum.
https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread...Rad-cooler

May mga posts na akong nakita sa FB but tmostly, these are from sellers, not from DIY'ers.

I know meron na mga nakapag install na Forumers.
The following 1 user Likes Rolf's post:
tarogo007

[Image: Qr4L2Qm.jpg][Image: Lt4LWVM.jpg]
“It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.” – Bill Murray
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2020, 09:02 AM
RE: DIY - Radiator/AUX Fan Install
Saw this on sellers on facebook as well, not sure about the longevity and usefulness of addtional fan though.. care to shed some light? Pros and Cons?
03-12-2020, 10:34 PM
Umiinit daw buga ng aircon kapag matrapik kahit malinis filter. Nakakatulong daw pagka meron nito.. manually switched on ito when caught in traffic.

I cannot find a scientific explanation to this but can only give a [personal] hypothesis, i.e., the underhood temperature gets higher when stationary if you're caught in traffic as compared to normal travel. The cooling tubes then get heated thru convection kaya nababawasan cooling power. If an additional fan is installed infront of the radiator, the added heat will be neutralized.

[Image: Qr4L2Qm.jpg][Image: Lt4LWVM.jpg]
“It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.” – Bill Murray

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.