Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Car Mitz
04-13-2018, 08:10 PM
RE: My Car Mitz
sir @Rolf are you not experiencing startup hunting when using RON97? Like the video I posted sa fb, seems like the issue was persistent only with RON97 only on cold starts. Do you think it's necessary to request a fuel injection and spark plug cleaning on my 25k PMS?

PS. Cool spark plugs, careful lang with the temps, silver has the least melting temps between Pt, Cu and Ir

[Image: df3008891d4e0cd64145875fe670d39d.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2018, 06:04 PM
(04-13-2018 08:10 PM)bloodehunter Wrote:  sir @Rolf are you not experiencing startup hunting when using RON97? ....
Wala naman akong napapansin .. baka sanay na sa RON 97 car ko.

Do you think it's necessary to request a fuel injection and spark plug cleaning on my 25k PMS?
I don't think so.. mas malinis pa siguro system mo kesa sa akin .. take a look at my spark plug status sa POST #131

PS. Cool spark plugs, careful lang with the temps, silver has the least melting temps between Pt, Cu and Ir.
Thanks paps for your concern .. just hoping that the 50,000mi (about 80,500KMs) recommended replacement interval is not just marketing hype). After all, it is made by an American company unlike Pulstar.

First time I achieved this FE figure since I had installed my tow hitch (added weight)... under the same driving conditions.
[Image: a0TeRt1l.jpg]

I think I can still improve this figure with the use of high-flow oil filter ... hopefully mailalagay ko before the year ends.
The following 1 user Likes Rolf's post:
bloodehunter

[Image: Qr4L2Qm.jpg][Image: Lt4LWVM.jpg]
“It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.” – Bill Murray
Find all posts by this user
07-26-2018, 11:01 AM
Pending projects/updates
Pending projects/updates in no particular order
1. Windshield wiper nozzle replacement with fan-type
2. DRL mod
3. Turbo Blow-Off valve sound effect
4. Short throw shifter
5. Oil Filter replacement w/ lifetime type (no need to change and better filtration)
6. Vehicle GPS tracker

“It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.” – Bill Murray
07-26-2018, 12:25 PM
Quote:1. Windshield wiper nozzle replacement with fan-type

Speaking of sprayer nozzles, I have discovered that the stock nozzle's tips can be aimed manually and is fully adjustable! 4

[Image: df3008891d4e0cd64145875fe670d39d.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-26-2018, 02:23 PM
Quote:Speaking of sprayer nozzles, I have discovered that the stock nozzle's tips can be aimed manually and is fully adjustable! 4

Yes its fully adjustable, had adjusted mine a couple of times already. Most if not all ng oem nozzle naaadjust. Gamit ko pang adjust yung tip ng compass para manipis at matulis mas madali iposisyon yung tip.

[img][Image: 6ig1af.jpg][/img]
07-26-2018, 04:49 PM
Yes .. it can be adjustable but still it's a single stream.. mas finer and wider ang jet stream ng fan type, I suppose, judging from the available YouTube videos side by side comparison.

The typical jet stream would look like this
[Image: octavia-mk1-952.png]

while the fan-type would look like this
[Image: octavia-mk1-953.png]

I would love to see this in actual.
[Image: cCBillWl.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Rolf's post:
bloodehunter

07-26-2018, 05:06 PM
My Car Mitz
Yan ang maganda parang spray

You can join us in Laguna Crew
MPH Laguna Crew Thread and
MPH Laguna Crew FB Group

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.