Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Window repair
03-21-2014, 06:00 PM
Power Window repair
Greetings,

I've an issue with my power window on the front passenger side.

When I try to bring it down, there's a scratching sound and, at times, the whole window falls uncontrollably around an inch.

Then when I try to pull it back up, the scratching sound happens again and the window shakes as it tries to get back up.

Furthermore, there's something that scratches the window as the tint near the larger end of the door has scratches.

Basically I'm asking what could be the issue and are there good and reasonably-priced power window repair shops in the area? I'm in the Marcos Highway are and anywhere near would be best.

Cheers and thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 06:11 PM
RE: Power Window repair
best thing to do is bring it to the casa sir since your unit is still under warranty
03-21-2014, 06:33 PM
Hello, sir.

Thanks for replying. I had it checked already and they blamed the installation of my power locks as the reason for it. But that wasn't the case cause it had that problem even before, I just didn't have any time to bring it as I was busy. I tried bringing it two separate times and they all said it was basically my fault that's why it happened. Had it checked with other shops and the power lock has nothing to do with it.

So I've surrendered to the fact that I've to have to pay to get it repaired. But I won't do it in Mitsubishi cause of the crazy prices they have.

Any suggestions as to where? Thanks.
03-21-2014, 09:30 PM
(03-21-2014 06:33 PM)incognito10 Wrote:  Hello, sir.

Thanks for replying. I had it checked already and they blamed the installation of my power locks as the reason for it. But that wasn't the case cause it had that problem even before, I just didn't have any time to bring it as I was busy. I tried bringing it two separate times and they all said it was basically my fault that's why it happened. Had it checked with other shops and the power lock has nothing to do with it.

So I've surrendered to the fact that I've to have to pay to get it repaired. But I won't do it in Mitsubishi cause of the crazy prices they have.

you can bring to reys electrical and find out if the mechanism is faulty so can have it changed or repaired if possible imho
The following 1 user Likes Andz5's post:

[Image: mikE.gif]
03-24-2014, 04:01 PM
(03-21-2014 09:30 PM)Andz5 Wrote:  
(03-21-2014 06:33 PM)incognito10 Wrote:  Hello, sir.

you can bring to reys electrical and find out if the mechanism is faulty so can have it changed or repaired if possible imho

Will try that. Thank you.
03-24-2014, 04:34 PM
sir maybe you can try to bring it to other casa as they dont have any record of that installation of power lock just for them to check what happen then and find out what will they say

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.