Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Windows For GLX Variants
10-14-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: Converting GLX windows to power windows (with driver's side central controls)
so its not safe pala to leave a small gap ng window under the sun?..
ganon din ba sa power window madaling ibaba?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2013, 07:34 PM
Converting GLX windows to power windows (with driver's side central controls)
Nope, power windows aren't vulnerable to this. Thieves however don't really waste time lowering windows if they really want to steal something inside the car. They'll simply break your windows. The only way to deter them from stealing is by not tempting them by not leaving any valuables in the car. 1

The following 4 users Like jayteecie's post:
eyedoc, jhun1183, yhiegomez, steelshepherd
11-05-2013, 08:47 PM
RE: Converting GLX windows to power windows (with driver's side central controls)
(10-14-2013 04:17 PM)john Wrote:  any GLS owner willing to lend their driver side window control console? 4

if we're lucky, there might be a part number sticker still attached to the control console... tapos pwede na siguro orderin na lang straight from Mitsu... after that, yung wiring to the other window na lang ang kelangan alamin...

if you want to go "all the way" baka pwede na din umorder ng mga switch for the rears, then kahit dito na lang sa suking Power Window installer sa banawe yung actuators nila...

[Image: sig.png]
11-05-2013, 09:06 PM
Converting GLX windows to power windows (with driver's side central controls)
maganda yan sana meron na
11-06-2013, 10:32 AM
update: i checked the GLS vs GLX issue. thanks to Jeff he was able to lend me his driver side window switch console, magkaiba talaga since mas makapal yung harness nila.

just to be clear, they're not interchangeable.

however, i was thinking if we can find a way to have a control switch for both front windows for GLX since sya naman yung powered. bale, when the switch is off, you can only control your window, when the switch is on, you can control both front windows.

is this feasible?

[Image: signature2_zps888c1767.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2013, 11:02 AM
(11-06-2013 10:32 AM)john Wrote:  update: i checked the GLS vs GLX issue. thanks to Jeff he was able to lend me his driver side window switch console, magkaiba talaga since mas makapal yung harness nila.

however, i was thinking if we can find a way to have a control switch for both front windows for GLX since sya naman yung powered. bale, when the switch is off, you can only control your window, when the switch is on, you can control both front windows.

is this feasible?

Yan din ang gusto ko, sir Prez.

hassle abutin ang passenger side window control except kung sexy na babae ang passenger mo, then maya't maya masarap abutin yun LOL
The following 1 user Likes Deobulakenyo's post:
john

Savannah White, GLX-CVT (Mitsumi)
[Image: mirage-white.png]
11-06-2013, 12:29 PM
(11-06-2013 11:02 AM)Deobulakenyo Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 10:32 AM)john Wrote:  update: i checked the GLS vs GLX issue. thanks to Jeff he was able to lend me his driver side window switch console, magkaiba talaga since mas makapal yung harness nila.

is this feasible?

Yan din ang gusto ko, sir Prez.

hassle abutin ang passenger side window control except kung sexy na babae ang passenger mo, then maya't maya masarap abutin yun LOL

bwahahaha tawa ko dito Deo...

oo ganito rin ang gusto ko mangyari sana. ask ko nga yung technician ng casa namin kung ppwede. Sana magawan na ng paraan to, di naman kasi lagi sexy ang passenger, hahahahaha
11-06-2013, 12:39 PM
i would also like that, hassle din pag magi iwan/kukuha ng drivers license sa buildings/villages, need ko pa umabot. baka mabitawan ko pa brake pedal e ehehe

either that or pwersahin ko misis ko na magpa sexy uli 10 ano kaya mas madali haha
The following 1 user Likes mhelskie's post:
john
11-06-2013, 04:13 PM
^ grabe ang mga comment, from windows napunta sa pasaherong sexy 4

anyway, updates on this if you guys have time to talk to your suking electrician 1

[Image: signature2_zps888c1767.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2013, 08:38 PM

when you say "not interchangeable" do you mean di siya pwede isalpak tapos gagana na?

that would be the case, coz the GLS console would have a harness (+ wiring) for 3 other windows... OT: kasama din ba sa arm rest ang side mirror controls? or sa dash yun?

i guess we'll need the harness of the GLS as well, to be able to route the wiring for the other window/s... bale magiging "dud" controls and switches for the rears, until ma convert sila to powered as well...

tama ba intindi ko? hehe

[Image: sig.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.