Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sticker between the windshield and Tint
02-20-2013, 03:45 PM
When I got my Mirage two weeks ago, I noticed that in my windshield, there is asticker commemorating the 50 years of Mitsubishi Motors Philippines. The sticker looks something like this: [Image: MMPC-50-Years.jpg]

The bad thing here is that the Mitsu sticker is BETWEEN the glass and the tint.

I tried to complain to my SA about it, telling her that the sticker will cause my tint to bubble because there is air around the sticker.

She then said that there was some company policy regarding the placement of the sticker because it was placed before the unit was delivered to the dealership. She said she will ask her manager about it and I insisted that they remove the sticker and replace the tint when I bring my car back for my 1K PMS.

Anybody here have the same problem/situation/story? I got my Mirage from Diamond Motors MArcos Hiway.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: Sticker between the windshield and Tint
balik mo na agad if you have time, hindi ka ba nila sinabihan na may sticker? or i reremove yun?
baka pag sa PMS mo dinala they will "secretly" overcharge you for the PMS and to claim na free yung replacement .. 1
02-21-2013, 12:29 AM
Nagpalusot yung SA ko na kesyo daw may memo from Mitsubishi to place that sticker.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt pero I demanded ulitin yung tint minus the sticker sa 1K PMS ko.
02-21-2013, 07:36 AM
AFAIK your SA should have consulted with you bago nila isinalpak yung tint in the first place.....demand a replacement but it shouldnt be an extra charge to you...let them correct their negligence 3
The following 1 user Likes Expired's post:
Andz5
02-21-2013, 09:23 AM
ibalik mo na agad, iba ang service ng PMS sa Accessories. Nung nagpakabit ako busina ayaw pastorbo ng PMS para isabay ang accessories dahil winterpine may hawak ng accessories different department sila different handling. Iba din Service Advisor sa Sales Agent, halos wala ako nakausap na ahente nung nagpa PMS ako.

not sure kung applicable sa lahat but made my PMS sa Alabang Citi
The following 1 user Likes vanityQ's post:
Andz5
02-26-2013, 09:20 AM
sabi sakin se ko may paraffle daw ang mistsu this year.. may serial code number yan.. check daw fb pag for more info din.. btw, hindi ko pa dinikit yang sticker na yan..
03-04-2013, 11:57 PM
I noticed this sticker on my unit. Under the sticker yung FB info for the raffle. Nasa IN Between din siya ng TINT at glass ko 2

Sir ericfran, napaayus niyo na po ba yung sa inyo?
03-05-2013, 02:50 AM
(03-04-2013 11:57 PM)teeway16 Wrote:  I noticed this sticker on my unit. Under the sticker yung FB info for the raffle. Nasa IN Between din siya ng TINT at glass ko 2

Sir ericfran, napaayus niyo na po ba yung sa inyo?

Sir nagkamali pala ako sorry. Nirecheck ko nasa loob po yung kabit ng sticker. Kinapa at tinignan ko ng mabuti.
08-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Yung sakin itinabi ko nalang kc nga pinapalitan ko ng 3M Tint yung windshield ni Kitty^_~

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Kung ako baka takpan ko nalang ng MPH sticker yan sa labas. Imho I don't think it will cause the tint na mag bubbles.

Stock car, modified driver...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.