Mirage Pilipinas (MPH)
Where to get your tint - Printable Version

+- Mirage Pilipinas (MPH) (https://www.miragepilipinas.com)
+-- Forum: The Garage (/Forum-The-Garage)
+--- Forum: Window Treatment (/Forum-Window-Treatment)
+--- Thread: Where to get your tint (/Thread-Where-to-get-your-tint)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Where to get your tint - Walter - 12-11-2013 08:31 AM

(12-11-2013 04:59 AM)lop Wrote:  
(11-28-2013 07:24 AM)Walter Wrote:  Avoid going to V-Kool main for tinting. The tint room is inside a repair shop which is dusty. Their installers are not well trained and not careful with your vehicle. Many workers hanging around in the tint room but owners are not allowed inside. V-Kool installation was better when Solargard was the distributor.

Talaga? Hmmm... I was gonna have mine installed there pa naman... this is the paco branch, correct?

For those who would rather avoid the VKool branch above, and work in BGC, ford offers the same quote, or will match any quote from a VKool seller... Tapos you can leave the car with them, go to qork, and come back once your day is done... HTH!

The same installers at Paco branch will go to Ford.

RE: Where to get your tint - carnage08 - 01-23-2014 01:06 PM

mga boss tanong ko lang kung mura na yung Php. 1,800 for full windshield lang and VKOOL tint for HB.
nirecommend ng pinsan ko me kilala kasi siya sa FORD BGC.

also, me marerecommend ba kayo na tint color na babagay sa existing tint ng windows ko 3M BC20.

Re: RE: Where to get your tint - viperx - 01-23-2014 09:47 PM

(01-23-2014 01:06 PM)carnage08 Wrote:  mga boss tanong ko lang kung mura na yung Php. 1,800 for full windshield lang and VKOOL tint for HB.

also, me marerecommend ba kayo na tint color na babagay sa existing tint ng windows ko 3M BC20.

Mura na yan pre!! May free sperry shoes ka naman kanina.. Hahaha.

OT: Yun europa horn naten san na?

RE: Where to get your tint - carnage08 - 01-23-2014 10:03 PM

OT: bukas pa ako babalikan ng contact ko. I'll let you know dre.

RE: Where to get your tint - Limerence - 01-23-2014 10:25 PM

(01-23-2014 01:06 PM)carnage08 Wrote:  mga boss tanong ko lang kung mura na yung Php. 1,800 for full windshield lang and VKOOL tint for HB.

sobrang mura na nitong 1.8k tapos V-kool pa..

RE: Where to get your tint - carnage08 - 01-23-2014 10:30 PM

oks! mapasched na nga sa saturday ng makabitan na windshield ko. di naman ako siguro bobolahin ng pinsan ko 1

Where to get your tint - jayteecie - 01-24-2014 07:29 AM

Not to sound KJ but isn't that price too good to be true for a V-kool tint? But then again it's just for the windshield right? So I guess it's just alright. Just be wary, there are fake V-kool's floating in the market nowadays. When I had my car picked [email protected] MMPC in Cainta, the installer from V-kool itself was wearing a V-kool uniform. IIRC, paid 6K for the entire package. When I asked why it's cheap, he said V-kool has released low-end products to compete with other brands. He gave me an embossed V-Kool Badge too 1. HTH.

RE: Where to get your tint - carnage08 - 01-24-2014 11:56 AM

Thanks dre for the advice! My cousin confirmed it to me, that FORD BGC is one of the accredited distributor of VKOOL Philippines. So I will take it from there.

Any sign or should i check on the tint prior to installation, to determined weather its an orig or fake?

RE: Where to get your tint - Deobulakenyo - 01-24-2014 12:10 PM

(01-24-2014 11:56 AM)carnage08 Wrote:  Thanks dre for the advice! My cousin confirmed it to me, that FORD BGC is one of the accredited distributor of VKOOL Philippines. So I will take it from there.

Any sign or should i check on the tint prior to installation, to determined weather its an orig or fake?

yeah, what's going to tell if the tint is orig or fake?

Where to get your tint - jayteecie - 01-24-2014 12:47 PM

That's the thing, no way of knowing if it's fake or not. You will just have to have it done by accredited V-Kool distributors. Maybe you can call V-Kool Phils and inquire which ones are accredited.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.