Mirage Pilipinas (MPH)
Power Windows For GLX Variants - Printable Version

+- Mirage Pilipinas (MPH) (https://www.miragepilipinas.com)
+-- Forum: The Garage (/Forum-The-Garage)
+--- Forum: Window Treatment (/Forum-Window-Treatment)
+--- Thread: Power Windows For GLX Variants (/Thread-Power-Windows-For-GLX-Variants)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Power Windows For GLX Variants - lop - 04-16-2013 09:29 AM

Just putting this up in case our members with Casa ties can help out, though I'm not yet ready (financially) to start on this project myself.

I'm thinking that it might be just as simple as ordering the GLS door cards, or even just the arm rests, given our car's modular design, and that there looks to be several "abang" wiring, llike the speaker terminals...

there's also the banawe route, as converting manual windows to power is something they've been doing for a long time now... though there will be issues for the electronic warranty... again...

There are many reasons why I want to do this:

1. I miss being able to pull down all windows when the car is parked in the sun... opening all windows really helps with letting all the hot air escape, and makes cooling the car easier.

2. the manual windows tend to slide down when the door is closed hard. this could be a potential security issue.

3. it's akward to have to reach over to the passenger side window button if you need to lower the passenger window (e.g. when the parking booth is on the other side, when asking for directions, etc.)

Hopefully, there are others that are interested, and we can pool all our knowledge here... TIA!

RE: Converting GLX windows to power windows (with driver's side central controls) - imirage - 04-16-2013 11:45 AM

interesado rin ako sa idea na yan sir, actually im waiting for parts, soon dadami rin tayo ng mga parts dito sa pinas.

RE: Converting GLX windows to power windows (with driver's side central controls) - Expired - 04-16-2013 11:50 AM

sa shark...afaik they have power window conversions as well.... 3

RE: Converting GLX windows to power windows (with driver's side central controls) - jorixmd - 04-16-2013 07:34 PM

sir the aftermarket option for this will cost you around 8k, saw one in a car shop in carmona, they are the authorize installer for hyundai and kia po,

RE: Converting GLX windows to power windows (with driver's side central controls) - imirage - 06-10-2013 11:49 PM

any news on this? im really interested kahit magkaroon lang ng switch to bring down the passenger side power window.

RE: Converting GLX windows to power windows (with driver's side central controls) - jhun1183 - 10-11-2013 03:58 PM

Any updates on this? Ito talaga ung nakakapagpa-dalawang-isip sa akin in pursuing for GLX eh.
I am contented on the GLX specs but this. Pwede kaya ung I will buy a GLX variant with an upgrade of power windows lahat?

RE: Converting GLX windows to power windows (with driver's side central controls) - eyedoc - 10-12-2013 04:38 PM

I don't think Mitsubishi provides upgrades / additional features on request. That would be ideal.

RE: Converting GLX windows to power windows (with driver's side central controls) - gwapuge - 10-14-2013 03:20 PM

(04-16-2013 09:29 AM)lop Wrote:  2. the manual windows tend to slide down when the door is closed hard. this could be a potential security issue.

This is true, last saturday I accidentally locked the door and left the keys inside my mirage with the engine still running(masyado kasi tahamik engine). I noticed that one side of the rear passenger window left a small gap, me and my friends tried to push it down and we were able to push it making an opening of 4 inches that's enough(para sa payat) for me to unlock the rear passenger door. We tried to push it again with the windows fully closed and we are unsuccessful to open it like we did with the windows having a small gap.

To all glx owners, always check your windows before leaving your car (isagad ang salamin, minsan bumaba kasi natutuhod ang control ng pasahero sa likod).

RE: Converting GLX windows to power windows (with driver's side central controls) - Deobulakenyo - 10-14-2013 03:30 PM

(10-14-2013 03:20 PM)gwapuge Wrote:  
(04-16-2013 09:29 AM)lop Wrote:  2. the manual windows tend to slide down when the door is closed hard. this could be a potential security issue.

This is true, last saturday I accidentally locked the door and left the keys inside my mirage with the engine still running(masyado kasi tahamik engine). I noticed that one side of the rear passenger window left a small gap, me and my friends tried to push it down and we were able to push it making an opening of 4 inches that's enough(para sa payat) for me to unlock the rear passenger door. We tried to push it again with the windows fully closed and we are unsuccessful to open it like we did with the windows having a small gap.

To all glx owners, always check your windows before leaving your car (isagad ang salamin, minsan bumaba kasi natutuhod ang control ng pasahero sa likod).

kaya mainam din na may rain gutter kasi it covers the opening if there is any

RE: Converting GLX windows to power windows (with driver's side central controls) - john - 10-14-2013 04:17 PM

any GLS owner willing to lend their driver side window control console? 4

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.